Homemade Pulpy Grape Juice | Black Grape Juice



Pulpy Grape Juice is a yummy drink made from black grapes which is full of grape pulp. It is very easy to prepare and tastes just like the Arabian Pulpy Grape Juice.
Do try this recipe and let me know if you like it!!!


Ingredients

Black Grapes - 250gm
Sugar - 1 cup
Lemon Juice - 1.5 tbsp
Rose Water - 3 to 4 drops
Water - 1/4 cup

Detailed Steps:
1 - Wash Grapes thoroughly.Add Sugar to it.
2 - Add water to a pressure cooker and place a perforated plate inside.
3 - Place the grapes inside the cooker and cook until 4 to 5 whistles on a medium to high flame.
4 - Once cooked, the skin separates out from the pulp.
5 - Allow to cool down completely and refrigerate for couple of hours.
6 - Add lemon juice and rose water. Mix well.
7 -- Add enough water and mix.
8 - Serve chilled

Please leave me a comment if you like my video...

Watch the detailed recipe on my YouTube Channel--> https://youtu.be/SbT5dLZLpFQ



Do Like and Subscribe to my Channel...

Checkout some of the other videos on my channel below: